3rd Annual Yard Sale
Come on out and find a bargain!
Date: Saturday, June 26th
Time: 8:30 am – 2 pm
Location: 31 Forest Dale Dr.
If you would like to donate items, you can drop them off at 31 Forest Dale Dr during the times listed.
Wednesday June 23rd from 7 pm to 9 pm
Thursday June 24th from 7 pm to 9 pm
Friday June 25th from 2 pm to 6 pm
If you are unable to drop off your items due to various circumstances, please drop us an email!
Items we will not accept:
* Any products that do not meet current safety standards including recalled items
* Baby items – cribs & cradles, car seats, carriages & strollers, baby gates, playpens, baby walkers, children’s sleepwear
* Toys for children under 3 years of age
* Large appliances – refrigerators, freezers, stoves/ovens, washer/dryers, furnaces, water heaters
* Food products
* Used personal care item
* Chemical products, barbeque & propane tanks
* Automotive products: tires, batteries, gasoline, oils, antifreeze, auto parts
* Building materials/plumbing fixtures, carpeting and padding
* Broken Furniture, damaged upholstery, bunk beds or other items in need of repair or assembly (i.e. water beds, modular office systems/dividers)
* Lawn darts, helmets and face protectors
It’s hard to say “no thank you” to a donation. Certain items are refused for some very good reasons:
* They are not recyclable or contain hazardous materials
* They are too old to comply with current safety standards
* They are broken, parts or labels and instructions are missing
* Our volunteers may also decline a donation if, in their judgement, it is not in clean, saleable condition.