Please note: This event was cancelled, and the Silent Auction portion will be rescheduled for a future September date.
The Barrie Green Party is announcing its Second Annual Corn Roast and Silent Auction.
Date: *Sunday, August 28*
Time: *1 pm – 3 pm*
Location: -/ RSVP for location/
This is a *FREE* event open to attendance by all members and supporters of the Green Party of Canada or Green Party of Ontario in the Barrie area.
Many local businesses have been generous enough to donate an amazing selection of items which will be available to members at great prices via a silent auction.
Confirmed items include:
* Certificates for $250 personal seminar and $500 team seminar from
Dr. Doug Jernigan http://www.bordercolliebrain.com
* 500 business cards from the UPS Store on Cedar Point Dr. http://www.theupsstore.ca
* A Gift Certificate for a 75 minute appointment with Dr. Whitney Yong, ND at The Healing Oasis http://www.thehealingoasis.ca
* Music (Piano or Guitar) lessons from Albert McKay http://www.albertmusic.ca
* Cleaning Basket from Superior Solutions http://www.superiorcleaningsolutions.ca/
* Paper Shredder from Archive Document Storage http://www.archiveontario.com/
* Local art from Doris Tretter
* Local art from Ariana Whitman
* Voucher for a Free network consultation from Armour Technology Solutions http://armourtechnologysolutions.com/
* Book The Passion Test from Ignite Consulting Group http://www.ignite.vpweb.ca/
* $150 Voucher from MGF Carpet Cleaning http://mgfcarpetandcarcleaning.ca/
* 18-hole round of golf for two at Bear Creek or Shanty Bay from Dave Thomson of Century 21
* Free Network Consultation from Armour Technology Solutions armourtechnologysolutions.com
* Men’s haircuts from Rick’s Barber Shop 282 Dunlop St. W. @ Anne St.
* Gift certificate for McReilly’s Pub
We are expecting more items to be donated in addition to this incredible starting list. You can see an updated list of auction items at http://www.BarrieGreenParty.ca
This event is not to be missed!
Please RSVP by email for location information.
If you are not currently a member, you can easily sign up online with a donation of $10 or more, or sign up at the event.
We are still looking for donations of items for the silent auction. We will provide a goods and services tax receipts for all donations of items. To make a donation, contact Sarah, or Peter We will advertise your business in our promotional materials for the event.