Elizabeth May is being excluded from the national leaders debates! Have your say and sigh the petition! Tell the networks that you believe in democracy, and in allowing Elizabeth to participate again in 2011!
This past week, the House of Commons found the Harper government in contempt of Parliament, causing the government to fall and triggering an election.
Here in Barrie, Erich Jacoby-Hawkins is running to replace that government that was found in contempt and earn a seat in the House of Commons for the Green Party of Canada.
However, we need your help. Election campaigns cost money. We need your donation to help cover those costs.
Costs such as getting our literature to every voter in Barrie, phones so we can call every household in Barrie, and a media advertising campaign to get our message to the public in time for them to vote Green.
The federal government will generously return up to 75% of your donation to you as a tax credit.
A well, you would be welcome to volunteer for Erich and help deliver Erich’s positive message to the voters of Barrie.
Finally, be sure to request a lawn sign!
Thank you for your support, and please vote for Erich
– at the advance polls on April 22, 23, and 25 (yes, that’s Easter Weekend – Steven Harper picked these dates)
– or on election day, May 2nd!
Peter V. Tretter, Campaign Manager
Erich Jacoby-Hawkins’ Campaign
Green Party of Canada
It’s Time. Vote Green.
Great News–On Simcoe.com’s election page the Green Party is now tied for first place!
Thur, Oct 9, 7 pm, downtown – “Night Out in the Cold” – All-Candidates Poverty Debate
Barrie All-Candidates Debate (will be carried live on Rogers Cable 10) Repeats will air Oct 7 at 2 pm, Oct 8 at 1 am & 7 pm, Oct 9 at 2 pm, Oct 10 at Noon, Oct 11 at 1 pm, and Oct 12 at 1 & 8 pm.
- Thursday, October 2nd’s Advance has good coverage of the Barrie Central Collegiate debate, but is not online.
- See a 3 minute clip of Erich’s speech on making Barrie into a heaven on earth.
- Friday, October 3rd’s Examiner has a page 3 article about our seniors – just in time for next week’s debate at Victoria Village.
- See the A Channel’s report on Barrie Central Collegiate debate:
Have you signed your organ donor card yet? Right here in Barrie,
there are people waiting for a lung, liver, heart and/or kidney
transplant. Each year people die while waiting for an organ
transplant. Sign your organ donor card, and discuss your wishes with
your loved ones. Visit http://www.giftoflife.on.ca for a printable
organ donor card, and for more information.